Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Street Car Named Desire

I did not publish this post because I did not feaguire out who is the most sympathetic one.
It is obviously that Stanly is the least sympathetic one because of his monster behaviors, even animals will not like this.
I can not dicide whether Blanche is the most sympathetic one or not~
Because her behaviors are not so good at all, somehow lead the miserable ending. She ought to take a bit responsibility for the "her crazy".

From my view, Stella is really the most sympathetic one. She has a monster husband and a crazy sister, who was raped by her husband. Since she has a no job , so must keep the relationship with husband. Also they had a new baby, who need a father~
However, Stella feel bad for her sisiter, because her husband raped her. Then her sister became crazy. Anyway, these two events are related in her view. Actually, I think it is true that her husband's behavior lead to the resalut of her mad.

If I am in Stella's position, I would try to find a job. Then I will live by my own. I will take care of my child, and take he to visit his father. When my child grown up, I will told that his father's animal like behaviors~

2 comments:

  1. Hi James,

    I am secretly happy that to decide who was the most sympathetic was a tough decision! I don't know; Stella, Blanche--so hard to say. I'm not sure I agree with you that Stella is more sympathetic, but I think you support your ideas well, and that's really important.

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx jess,

    It's not easy to finish this programme, but it helped me to improve my English skills.

    ReplyDelete